DaVinci® Roofscapes, a division of Westlake Royal Building Products™, has announced the seven outstanding winners of the 2022 DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor Project of the Year Awards.
Six residential projects and one commercial project from across the country have been chosen to receive the prestigious award. Qualifications for DaVinci Masterpiece Contractors to receive the award include excellence of installation work, outstanding visual impact and ability of the roofing work to transform the look of a home or commercial project.
The top honors for residential projects are awarded to:
- Brennan Exteriors out of Mukwonago, Wisc., for installation of a DaVinci Multi-Width Slate roof in a European blend of colors on a newly-constructed home in Wisconsin. The massive 12,000-square-foot roof includes copper standing seam barrel roofs, turrets and a one-of-a-kind mushroom roof. Roofing was also installed on a detached garage and a boat house.
- Copp Roofing & Construction out of Blue Jay, Calif., for replacing chipped, cracking real slate tiles with DaVinci Multi-Width Slate. Located directly on Lake Arrowhead, the waterfront home has been transformed with the Vineyard blend of composite tiles.
- Elite Exteriors Georgia out of Atlanta, Ga., for replacing a failing cedar shake roof on a lakefront home with DaVinci Select Shake tiles. Because the low-maintenance Aged Cedar tiles perfectly replicate natural shakes, the roofer has gained permission to install the product throughout the private HOA community of Harbour Point.
- JnJ Restoration out of Evanston, Ill., for reroofing a private estate in Napierville, Ill. with DaVinci Multi-Width Slate in a European blend in a staggered placement pattern. The sprawling property is the largest project ever undertaken by the roofer and includes a driveway portico connecting the main house with the coach house/garage.
- Kirkin Exteriors out of New Castle, Del., for repairing and replacing the roof on a home in Wilmington, Del. following storm damage. The homeowners took the opportunity to make the change to DaVinci Single-Width Slate in a Slate Gray color, giving the home a new look.
- Renewal Roofing out of Roswell, Ga., for handling the entire exterior installation of products for the Seventh Annual Southeastern Designer Showhouse sponsored by Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. This includes the DaVinci Select Shake roof in Black Oak on the newly-constructed 9,300-square-foot home.
The commercial project receiving top honors is:
- Arapahoe Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc. out of Louisville, Colo., for replacing the failing shake shingles on the expansive Horizon Pass Lodge HOA project in Bachelor Gulch, Colo. with DaVinci Multi-Width Shakes in Weathered Tahoe. The intricate project includes multi-leveled balcony systems and an extensive snow retention system.
About Westlake Royal Building Products
Westlake Royal Building Products™ USA Inc., a Westlake company (NYSE:WLK), is a leader throughout North America in the innovation, design, and production of a broad and diverse range of exterior and interior building products, including Siding and Accessories, Trim and Mouldings, Roofing, Stone, Windows and Outdoor Living. For more than 50 years, Westlake Royal Building Products has manufactured high quality, low maintenance products to meet the specifications and needs of building professionals, homeowners, architects, engineers and distributors, while providing stunning curb appeal with an unmatched array of colors, styles, and accessories.
For more information, please visit WestlakeRoyalBuildingProducts.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram and “Like” us on Facebook.